Home to one of the most historic clubs in English club rugby, The Stoop provides an iconic backdrop for any event. Now no longer just a professional sporting arena, the stadium has developed its credentials as a first-class, multi-purpose venue, that has welcomed a range of events, hosted by clients from both the commercial and entertainment worlds.
In the summer of 2017 alone, The Stoop played host to Elton John and Little Mix concerts, both with sell-out audiences. The success of these events is predicated on the quality of venue and facilities, the delivery by the Harlequins Operations Team, and the access to Harlequins audiences of over 275,000.
Stadium Features include:
- 116m x 66m natural turf pitch
- 14,800 capacity for pitch events
- 20,000 capacity for music concerts
- Hospitality for a combined capacity of 920 people across hospitality boxes and lounges
- 21 catering outlets across the stadium footprint
- Access to 1266 car parking spaces
- Access to over 250 toilets across the stadium footprint
- Access to an in house event delivery team with global event expertise
Read more on why the stoop is the emerging events venue in South West London
For bowl and pitch enquiries please contact Sarah Neill on 020 8410 6028 or email@example.com
Without doubt the best value for money here at Harlequins is to take advantage of one of our packages for your event. Our packages are priced per person and include everything you would need for your event. We’re happy to bespoke each package to suit your needs, so take a look through what’s on offer.